When the the orders are validated the system checks whether the Matched Item Code that is fetched is correct with the item details the Retailer passed through. It checks based on the below priority,
1. Checks whether the item barcode is matching to the line barcode.
2. Then it checks whether the item alternative barcode is matching to the Line barcode.
3. Then it checks the item barcode with the Line EAN value.
4. Then it checks whether there is a match for Item alternative barcode with the line EAN.
5. Then it checks for the item code. It checks whether the item code is matched to the Line MatchedItemCode and also compares whether the size code, colour code and item pick face are matched.
6. Then it checks whether the item code is matched with the Supplier Code
7. It then checks whether the item code is matched for Retailer Specific Code
8. Finally it checks whether the item Retailer Code is matching to Line Retailer Code.
9. If none of the above matches it assigns null for the item code.